Not once or twice have we said or heard that the youths are our next leaders. Maybe you heard it as the youths are the leaders of tomorrow. You also heard that the age batch of youths is between eighteen years to thirty five years.I would also not forget to remind you that you’ve heard them saying that youths are not the leaders of tomorrow but they are the leaders of today. Today meaning right now.
I would nail the coffin if i said this is what is applied today. Its been contrary to what our ears have heard or what our mouth uttered. Apparently the age batch of the youths is not seen in the leadership bracket. With leadership bracket i mean that its not easy to see any youth in the top leadership. Leading may not be in a country but also in various companies or maybe industries.
Let me applaud that youths are big minded. Yes they need those leadership slots. Why would a slot of leading revolve around the same human being. With greyed hair, hoarse shaking voice, some cant even hold pens in signing contracts? There are various reasons why youths should be entitled to leadership in a given country.This being;
- Youths are more receptive to change and have a large stake in creating a strong today tomorrow and future. Youth leadership facilitates positive social change including structures,policies and procedures that are demand-driven to address the needs of a country.
- Youth readership in companies and industries increases their knowledge ,practical skills, strengthening their social interest,and nurturing long term commitment in entrepreneurship and creative problem solving methods.
- Young leaders are good at setting stretch goals.With this i mean setting goals or objectives and making sure that are met.We can all see how the leaders of today sandbag a goal so that they may not work hard on it or run the risk of falling short.
- Youths have a high need of achievement and therefore will put every ounce of energy to achieve their goals.In contrast when someone has been in an organization as a leader for so long, it is easy for him or her to became complacent and to see the status quo as sufficient.
If youth leadership is entitled to different companies,industries, or sectors it would be an advantages because the large number of people in a given country contains the youths. This gives the country a good set up or foundation of big minds, creative achievements and vast development.
Often people lack insights to their actual talents.Its always said that if you slumber on your talent or ability the supreme being will take it from you. Survey done by some scholars shows that a big percentage of people do kick the bucket without having known their talents. I mean even now most people are alive and don’t have an innuendo of their talents.Talents do pay as you all know. Its been seen on media people living lavish because of making use of their talents. This mostly comes in hand if the talent is discovered early and nurtured.There are major key barriers that impede discovery and nurture of a talent.
- LOW SELF-AWARENESS– Having a coat on your talent will always impede it from growing. Coated or hidden talent will have no exposure to support, effort neither performance. Its not easy to gain that level high of self-awareness during the crucial stages i mean the young age bracket. This low self awareness makes talent development cycle low because of the fear of negative feedback from people forgetting that growth comes from the negativity modified.
- WEEK MOTIVATION– For motivation there is need for performance. For performance there is need for effort. This brings an equation which is PERFORMANCE+EFFORT+MOTIVATION=TALENT GROWTH.When you feel motivated to learn a skill, the process becomes both more effective and more enjoyable.The same happens when you learn more on your talent it becomes more enjoyable and effective.Real motivation is the key ingredient to talent growth. If no motivation on talents then talents are likely to be unseen from people with them.
- FEAR OF THE UNKNOWN- People are torn in between reality that has not been seen.Fear of not getting to where you feel like you want your talent to take you has been a major thing in talent growth.People are afraid of loosing battles that they have not fought.Battling with loss over a battle not fought. You need to be in the ring to see whether to give up or not.This case also applies in talent growth don’t be afraid that you might head no where. Positive vibe should be the order of your lifetime.the harsh tag of no fear should trend always
An announcement of a lost human being in Kenya will bring chills down peoples spine as the mind will always click the button of she or he will be found dead.People preparing funerals instead of welcoming parties for their lost relatives has been the order of the life currently.Locked in wails and worry, faces full of tears and whispering lips that cant utter a word has been the outward look of the relatives.Bleeding hearts and unresting souls being the inward look of them. Minds rotating on each angle to hear of the whereabouts of the lost person.
Its been a a forty night since we found ourselves in such a situation as Kenyans. Major killings.Some having no starts points as they are not explainable.Ladies or rather women have been the eyed people of this killings. Abduction being followed by death or just being killed either from the people whom they had a relationship with. At large we can view the main reasons for abduction of both genders.
BLINDING OBSESSIONS- This being domination of ones thoughts of feelings by a persistent idea image or desire. It can be classified as addiction too. This covers a lot in one In short most murders and abduction happens because of this blind obsessions.Love,lust,drugs,intoxicants and need of an expensive lifestyle.
POLITICS-Some people are sponsored by politicians to arrange a certain abduction which commonly is followed by killing.They do this so that their oppositions or the affected politician may make concessions or change their leadership issues.The politician may die letting the leader who planned for his death to take over. Also in politics a certain leader may be killed just to hide a certain information that could have been used against him in court.
GREED- We live in a make it life. Some are never satisfied with what they have and end up in need of owning everything in this word which is impossible.When people are not content with what they have they end up doing some crimes. A wicked leader or business man may abduct his rival relative or the rival himself to take some money from himself.
JEALOUSY – It has been there even in the Bible. There should even be a proverb of jealousy kills. The latest murder stories have been revolving around this. They don’t want to compete with anyone hence committing murder on their rivals.
REVENGE- Some even swear that there is no way you going to get with that.Forgiveness has been misplaced by deaths.People revenging over petty issues with abductions and deaths.Some of the cases of deaths within people who are not related is brought about by revenge. Its as if when people revenge through murder they feel like they are back to the positions they were before.
Hello loved ones. I have been away for some time hoping all have been okay. Its Wednesday we be celebrating Women.Shout out to all ladies out there making a not only their lives but also other peoples lives to be worth a living .
Its newsworthy when a something unusual happens in today world.Some of this events happens when we neglect human behaviors and standards.Like it would be funny if a politician is found unfaithful and having sex offenses with a young lady.He would be trolled everywhere not remembering how unfaithfulness in marriages is a day to day experience.
Its not news when people visit hotels and get hospitalized because of bad food of feeding in rotten food.But its news when them prominent do the same.They consume improper diet leading to complications and digestion disorders and in a wink of an eye its all over that the prominent are hospitalized over food poisoning?
Its news when he dies over drunkenness and just found in the bar seat.While the rest each and every night and day they die no one even wanting to know what happened to them.Why would that even consider them first because that are their citizens. Don”t their lives matter most as theirs too?They are kind of selfish right?
The frowned face you put while saying no cant even be explained.So bad that you cant be looked at twice. With wrinkles all over. You don’t want them to have what you have.You are selfish.You don’t wanna give out. Its not bad being selfish as it is always known you cant have a blueprint of your self. YOU HAVE TO LOVE YOU.Reasons why you need to be selfish are;
- EDWARD ALBERT said that sometimes you have to be selfish so as to become selfless.
- Being selfish is the wisest thing you can do so as to have the best version of you.Which means some consisted unabashed self-loving.Which also inspires others to treat themselves better.
- To be successful you have to be selfish or else you will never achieve.You have to stay unreachable ,a bit in-touch and isolate a little bit.
- Selfish people have high confident an less on giving up.They go foe a certain objective that they want apologetically. Not afraid of falling short. They are risk takers.
- Always happy. Who hates happiness? Selfish people spend most of their time doing what they like and what makes them happy.
Putting yourself first is not a negative quality.Its your job to love your self and get what you need.
We got chained in happiness. Not knowing that it can hurt some people